Alternatively Titled: Every Recognizable Song That Bravo Two Sang (During OIF)
- Robert Earl Keen - Merry Christmas From The Family
- Avril Lavigne - Sk8ter Boi
- Minnie Riperton - Loving You
- Bill Withers - Use Me
- Vintage US Marines - The Marine Hymn
- Avril Lavigne - Complicated
- Drowning pool - Bodies
- Dynamite Hack - Boys In The Hood
- Nelly - Hot In Here
- Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day
- Soft Cell - Tainted Love
- Country Joe and the Fish - I Feel Like I’m Fixing To Die
- Traditional Islamic Chant - Attahiyat
- Kadhum Al Sahir - Entaha El Meshwar
- Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
- Willie Nelson - On The Road Again
- Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
- Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour
- N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
- 2Pac - It Ain’t Easy
- Dr. Dre - Let Me Ride
- N.W.A. - Fuck Tha Police
- Ed Bruce - Mamas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
- A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
- Outkast - So Fresh and So Clean
- Sheena Easton - 9 To 5 (Morning Train)
- Styx - Come Sail Away
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around
"What I like about this episode is when Stark Sands, as Fick, presents the lubricant for the heavy weapon to Colbert, and he makes that joke—which Colbert actually did say—‘I wish I could- I would kiss you’ and, uh, that—the relationship between Fick and Colbert—becomes a theme of this episode… It was really on this day, later on, that Colbert pulled me aside and said to me that he wouldn’t have the confidence in this war that he had if it weren’t for Fick. That was the first time I’d heard anything like that. It kind of surprised me, uh, because, you know, you don’t usually hear a sergeant say something like that."
Gentlemen, from now on we’re gonna have to earn our stories.
(Source: aggressivebutterfly, via talipuu)
They call Colbert “The Iceman.” Wiry and fair-haired, he makes sarcastic pronouncements in a nasal whine that sounds like comedian David Spade.
(Source: orcses, via thejadesea)
generation kill: nate and brad
(Source: mutiler, via feuillyed)
I took sixty-five men to war and brought sixty-five home. I gave them everything I had. Together, we passed the test. Fear didn’t beat us. I hope life improves for the people of Afghanistan and Iraq, but that’s not why we did it. We fought for each other.
I am proud.
(Source: rickonstark, via yourealivexo)
Back home on the news I’ll bet you they’re talking about what heroes we all are now.
(Source: blackfishs, via aarontveited)